Ages 3 - 5 Years & 6 - 8 Years
Zoey the zebra is on a quest to find the best way to say good night. She asks different animals how they say good night, but in the end, she says good night with her zebra family in their own special way, and it feels just right! How Do You Say Good Night? is a fun story that encourages kids to celebrate differences.
Teaching little ones to celebrate differences and appreciate the blessing of their own unique family, How Do You Say Good Night? will also be a great way to introduce the concept of diversity in an embracing and respectful way and will show the importance of thanking God for everything He provides.
Watch your little ones continue to reach for this book night after night!
Families will follow Zoey the zebra on her quest to find the best way to say good night. She witnesses the bedtime routine of other animals, all of which seem fun! When she returns home to her family, Zoey finds that the way they say good night feels just right.
With fun rhymes and silly artwork, this die-cut board book will also be a great gift way for parents to end the day with their little ones. How Do You Say Good Night? is also a perfect gift for birthdays, baby showers, or any occasion
- Tommy Nelson bedtime books have sold millions with such flagship series as the God Bless series and the Night Night series
- This sillier take on the bedtime genre will be fun for kids
- Helps children appreciate the blessing of their unique family
- Offers families a delightful way to unwind together at the end of the day
- Also Includes whimsical art of safari animals getting ready for bed.
How Do You Say Good Night? is a charming and whimsical bedtime book that families will enjoy together. With bright illustrations of safari animals getting ready for bed, How Do You Say Good Night? will be reminiscent of such silly bedtime books as Giraffes Can’t Dance and If Animals Kissed Good Night.