We are bombarded by holidays all throughout the year. Bunnies take over Easter and Santa takes over Christmas.
But they don’t have too! Your kids can still have fun, yet focus on the true meaning of the day!
This year our family will do Easter baskets on Saturday. We will spend Sunday focusing on our RISEN SAVIOR, JESUS!
Here’s a fun and easy craft you can do with your kids. All you need is masking tape, crayons, and white paper.
1) Make a cross out of tape on the white paper.
2) Have your children color the whole page (over the tape) with their favorite colors.
3) Read verses about Jesus’s blood washing away our sins.
4) When they are done coloring, help them peel off the tape. Remind them that the cross is white because Jesus is the only one that can make our sins white as snow!
5) Write bible verses on the cross.
6) Tommy Nelson has some great Christian resources to help your family celebrate the true meaning of Easter!